Sunday, January 07, 2007

Yay for new weeks and new starts!

First I have to say "Hello, I'm excited to be here!"

With that over I must say how excited I am to start school again. . .only because I have some pretty exciting classes. One is walking for fitness which has been recommended to me by a co-worker. I hope to jump-start my exercise and weight-loss goals by eating more veggies and fruits in a more balanced diet. I want to exercise at least 6 days a week, and eat properly portioned meals. I have gone to mypyramid.gov and have come up with ideas of how to start.

Tomorrow my goal is to measure my food, eat something from all food groups and exercise 30 minutes!!! (I'll let you know how I do.)

4 comments:

steph k said...

YAY!! welcome!!

stewbert said...

I'll second that Welcome. :) measuring food is good ...

Cupcake said...

Not doing so well on the measuring but I am paying more attention to the type of food I am eating. I haven't had any highly processed refined sugar foods and I don't plan on it.

ADDollhouse said...

Welcome, Cupcake! (Only how will your name not make us feel cheat-y?)

Anyway, I will get back on track... not tonight though. It's 3:30am and I am done crying for the night, so maybe tomorrow (meaning today... as in when I wake up).