Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Chemicals... No Romance

Today I met my new Diabetes Doc... AND my new Dietitian... and some other diabetes person whose title I am not sure of. Anyway, I like ALL of them better than NYB. Too bad I am not DONE with her, because she is an endocrinologist and I still have more chemicals swirling around in me all confused than insulin, sucrose, creatinine. BUT at least she won't be in charge of the Diabetes aspect and she won't give me dumb advice like "stop eating candy." (GEE. Ya Think?).

Anyway, I am going to be doing things MUCH more officially now. I'm keeping a food log, and testing my dumb blood a lot more often which ALL sucks... but at least I feel better about my doctors for a change. I wish I could KEEP them past November... I may anyway. Even if I have to self pay. I hate my doctors so much. I hate this insurance stuff.

It wasn't so great, though, to have pointed out how MANY of my meds cause WEIGHT GAIN. I may not be gaining... but it sure makes it frustrating when I have been trying so hard to LOSE!

No comments: