Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WHAT GIVES YOU THE... ummm...

So, lately I have been exercising hard and such but not losing much weight at all. And doctors, doctors doctors. In July they do an MRI to check out my dumb pituitary gland to see if it's a tumor deal. The weight isn't why any of this... the girly parts are... BUT it is part of why I am frustrated with myself.

Since I am not seeing the pounds, it has been suggested that I celebrate other accomplishments, and with rewards... HEALTHY rewards.

So, I have had popcorn only ONCE in over a MONTH (and that was a special occasion... a movie (Spiderman 3) and have achieved a couple other little goals so I decided to buy myself a healthy reward!

I decided to buy one of those Exercise Balls.


Or, as Dwight calls it a "Fitness Orb"

Hee hee hee hee!


ANYWAY, So far it has been a GREAT work out...







BLOWING IT UP.


Eventually I may actually try WORKING with it, but for now pumping the dang thing up the whole way was enough. The End.

5 comments:

Cupcake said...

HA HA HA!!!! I love the "fitness orb!"

steph k said...

so.... not to pop your fitness orb... but while you probably are getting healthier, studies have shown that working out in a pool may not help you lose weight OR fat... or get thinner... because your body holds on to the extra poundages to insulate you from said water...

lame huh!

ADDollhouse said...

WAY lame. Since the doctor, like, MAKES me swim for my joints.

steph k said...

that's because it's good for joints... less stress.

stewbert said...

Oh that is obnoxious.

But y'know, I just found my fitness ball ... and the plug ... I gave up pumping it up before it was done. hahahahah. The girls said they'd help me though. *snort*