Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Swim, baby swim

I have to admit that over the last month and a half of summer I have managed to "forget" about exercising and let myself go. I am guilty of LAZINESS in the exercise area most definitely.

As school is in I am going to the pool for deep water aerobics. "Hydro Aerobics" on Tuesday and Thursday. I made a friend there and we are the YOUNGEST ones (well technically I am). All the older ladies don't joke or have fun like we do. We do the moves, giggle, pull faces, and joke/talk. She is trying to talk me into going in the morning too. I just can't get myself out of bed at 5:30AM to get there and in the pool at 6. Believe me I tried it this morning. Wasn't happening. I have resolved to go tonight. . . I have enjoyed being in the water and the resistance and NOT HURTING. I think I found my groove, but I hate smelling like chlorine and being wet and the non-existent privacy in the locker rooms.

3 comments:

steph k said...

woo hoo swimming!

ADDollhouse said...

Ugh, too early. But I AM a fan of water aerobics. It has saved my mom's life so far.

Cupcake said...

I really rather DISLIKE the instructor we had and may just swim on my own, because I know it won't kill me. Aerobics wasn't good yesterday.