Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Can I have a side of contrition with that, please?

So, I went bought fast food today because, frankly, my sugars suck when I am good AND when I am bad. It's been that way lately. So, yeah I went to KFC and had ordered when they asked me, "Would you like to donate a dollar to help the treatment of Diabetes?"

I wanted to say "Did I not just spend 5 dollars that said the CONTRARY?!" but said yes... then drove a mile before throwing away my cheese curds and removing the skin on my chicken before I could change my mind.

The only thing more ironic would have been if they had asked me to donate to help stop Obesity, but this was pretty close.

5 comments:

stewbert said...

ohhhhhhhh the irony ...

steph k said...

mmm.. cheeeese.

ADDollhouse said...

Do either of your weight trackers work anymore? My 3FatChicks seems to go to the SITE but I can't find a place to update it anymore!

steph k said...

Why would cheese curds be bad anyway?

and I don't know, my weight hasn't changed to warrant trying to change it. :-P

stewbert said...

oooooo, i dunno, i haven't tried to, either. i haven't released any more fat.