Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another Intro...

  1. Age: 27
  2. Height: 5'9"
  3. Weight Today (or the last time you weighed): 296
  4. Your current "widely accepted" clothing size (as in by regular retail standards): 22/24
  5. How much you'd like to lose (no time frames please): At least 100 lbs
  6. Your plan: eating healthier, being conscious of portion sizes, walking and water aerobics.
  7. What's been holding you back so far: I have. Currently it's being pregnant that's holding me back but I've made excuses for years.

I am obviously not going to start trying to loose weight now at almost 7 months pregnant but I do want to mentally prep for the next few months and then diving in after. Currently I'm dreading that 300 mark. I know I'm going to hit it while I'm pregnant and the doctors aren't concerned and think I'm doing great but it freaks me out, emotionally I want to be ok with it since I am pregnant but it doesn't make it easier.

5 comments:

Katz said...

i ended my first pregnancy at 304. i kept dreading the scale because i knew that 300 pounds was coming this time around, unfortunately, 300 came and went, and it didn't phase me at all. it sucks, though.

ADDollhouse said...

I am worried *I* am going to reach the 300 mark and NOT have a cute little baby to show for it. But I know what you mean. And I am so excited you joined us, even if you just get to be preggy moral support for awhile. That's okay too. YAY! I love that you're here!

Cupcake said...

I'm glad you're here. Moral support is great.

steph k said...

Kip - aren't you like forever away from 300 though? I mean... I've flirted with it forever and been way over it... without a cute baby to show for it either! hehe

stewbert said...

YAY! Bobbie is here! :)

My sisters were both worried about hitting 300 with their last babies, but they both had gestational diabetes, went on the diet given to them by their docs, and neither of them gained that much ... did you get the results of your glucose test back yet?