Sunday, July 25, 2010

slacking

I've been seriously slacking in the food department. Not eating at regular times and not making good choices. Ugh. I also slacked on my gym time for a couple days last week. I didn't go on Friday or Monday, which are days that I do weights. That's not helping me.


I guess the good news is that I haven't gained any weight. I'm holding steady at 290 right now. I wore a dress today that I hadn't worn for a very long time. I think the last time I wore it was two years ago when I lost a some weight after visiting the dietitian. I wore it once, then I gained all the weight back. Before then, I bought it when Todd left for boot camp. I had my gall bladder taken out a few month earlier and was down under my pre-pregnancy weight. Unfortunately, I only got to wear it a few times even then because I was pregnant with Garrett and didn't know it yet. I don't even know what size it is because the tag has gone missing. But umm... I love Spanx. And I need to wear a better bra.


That is all.

1 comment:

stewbert said...

i love the dress!

I'VE BEEN SLACKING, TOO. oops. nak