Thursday, July 22, 2010

daily burn snapshot



The blue line is the calories I burn... this is my graph for the past month. Yesterday I burned over 800 calories. On my cardio days, I burn about 200-400. Obviously weights are the heavy hitters. :)

Other than that... TRYING to only eat 45 g of carbs per meal or less.. and about 15 or less for snacks...
Oh yeah, and stay in my 1600-1900 cal/day range.

The green is my weight. It's at 287. It DID get down to 282 the week after I got back from Disneyland, but I lack focus to keep it going down. It's my own fault. I choose to eat things that are bad for me or skip my workouts. I own that.

I'm doing PRETTY good. But I could do better. Then the weight would actually come off.

I DO have a friend who has lost 65 pounds (maybe more now) since November! She is amazing! She decided she was going to take control of her life. I'm really proud of her.

1 comment:

Katz said...

we can do it!

i have a few friends that have lost over 60 lbs this year. i'm so jealous, but then i realize that i'm the one getting in my own way.