Friday, September 10, 2010

Barrier Broken! And a possible goal.... join me?

For a long time, my barrier weight was 289. I could NOT get below that. I would hit it and bounce back up. After I went to Disneyland at the end of May I shattered it, going up to 292 (right when I got home) and then dropping it all in 2 days... all the way down to 284. Since then, my barrier has been 286.


Until this week. I got down to 284 again, working hard. I have to maintain that for a few days for it to be official, I think, but FINALLY! It gets frustrating not to be able to get below a certain number! And my working out is pretty much directly related to whether I gain or lose. If I don't work out, I gain. When I do, I lose! Easy peasy!

On to a possible goal... I've sort of been thinking about registering in January for next year's Disneyland Half-Marathon... I might postpone it and go for the Princess (women only!) Half Marathon.... I can't even run a mile right now... I get way too winded. I can barely do the first week of training for the couch to 5k! But maybe a year is enough time to prepare for 13 miles!

Would you do something like that? Maybe you should join me!

1 comment:

stewbert said...

awesome steph!! i can't run a mile but i'm working on it. ;)