Tuesday, September 21, 2010

hola chicas

i must say, that i am delighted every time i see that we have another follower. it brings me glee. even as a rare contributor, i feel happy to be a part of it.

i feel my success has been limited lately. that said, one little triumph has been becoming involved with 'bountiful baskets' which i'm sure you're all aware of. if you're not, check it out here.

my cute mom picks me up saturday morning and we go and pick it up. it has been awesome and easy. easy, being the operative word. everyone knows i don't like to do hard things. i have found myself eating the vegetables for a few reasons: 1-i don't want to piss my mom off. she pays for it and splits it with me, and 2-it's good. i literally forgot how good fresh vegetables can be. silly me. being strapped for cash, the dollar menu has now become my nemesis.

that is all, carry on!

2 comments:

steph k said...

hooray! That's awesome! :) I'm just glad you're eating better.

stewbert said...

we are loving the bountiful baskets here, too. moe is happy he gets so much fruit and i'm happy we're all eating better. :)