Wednesday, September 29, 2010

those d**n 2 pounds....

I'm part of a monthly shred challenge... I'm not really doing a shred-style diet and workout, but I like having someone to report to. This month I've been really sick.

Let me back up. I've been sick for 2 months probably. And I FINALLY went to the doctor last week because I couldn't pretend it wasn't a problem anymore. Now I'm on Claritin-D, Augmentin and Benedryl. Decongestants like sudafedrine make me retain/gain weight and they up my blood pressure/heart rate. It sucks.

And after breaking that 284 barrier, I've been gaining and losing and gaining and losing the same freaking 2 pounds! I couldn't work out at all last week, so I was excited to finally get back in the gym. Usually when I go to the gym, the next day my weight goes down.

It didn't this week. I worked out Monday and it went up 2 pounds!! I worked out HARD yesterday (nearly 1k burned and 30k lifted PLUS light cardio) and I lost a freaking pound! And I'm trying to be careful about what I eat. Geeze.

Although I DID finally track my calories through a whole weekend. I ate about 2100 cals each day for two days. NO BUENO. This may explain the yo-yo-ing on some level... if I have a high cal day, it needs to be once a week or even once a month.

Still... this is the last week for the shred and my goal of being down to 280 has 2 days to magically happen...

argh.

1 comment:

kamcicle said...

can we not say damn on here? :)