Thursday, February 10, 2011

I sure do love updating my ticker

Mostly only if the number is going down, though. :)

Check it, yo! Janessa's and my trainer is expanding into Highland! Now he'll have sessions there and in Provo! He also offers a 2 week FREE trial to come check out his services. We're all trying to get him more business so he can keep growing! John takes the time to help you figure out what is going to work best for you. He's motivating and funny and kind. He's like Bob Harper without the dark side!

Anyway, there is incentive for us to get new recruits, too! If you are in the Utah Valley/Salt Lake area, then head on over to www.doperformanceandfitness.com RIGHT NOW and register for your free 2 week trial! He has programs to fit almost any budget, I PROMISE! Let him know that Steph and Janessa sent you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admit that every time I see 'ticker' on here, I think of an old fartsy way of saying 'heart.' I'm a dork.