Saturday, January 13, 2007

gosh darn it!

yeah, i cleaned that up for you girlies!! i had to like, totally re-enter all my information on this thing. WELCOME BACK TO ME!!!

that said, hmmm...2007. shouldn't we have flying cars by now? i asked my group that testerday and all they could focus on was the influx of DUI's that there would be if we had land and air private vehicles. last time i make a joke for those guys!

my new year's resolution is balance: mind-body-spirit.

this includes:
#1--whole foods. whole grains, fruits and veggies, yada yada yada. cut back on processed, enriched, and artificial. yes, i know, diet coke is all of these things. but alas, i have to have something if i'm not going to eat refined sugar and white flour!!! i totally rescued myself there. my clients would be so proud. *tear* hey, i don't get arrested for drinking diet coke, that's all i have to say!

#2--water. if i can drink diet coke, then i can drink water too.

#3--sleep

#4--fun

they say that the best way to manage stress is to get enough sleep, drink enough water, and eat fruits and vegatables. i'm stressed enough now to give that a try. and, diet isn't really in this equation. the more i diet, the more weight i gain.

4 comments:

steph k said...

diets should die anyway!

I just ate a cup of chex mix.

stewbert said...

Better than a cup of hershey's kisses, CC.

Welcome back KAMI!!!

steph k said...

posh. I ate a whole BAG this week... actually... I think there are some in my room still. I will have to look when I get back and banish them to the toilet.... eventually.

ADDollhouse said...

I thought you had deserted us. Way to get back on the wagon.