Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Starting Over

Welcome Nicole!

Steph and Cupcake have inspired me to start over. I started eating smaller meals and cutting back on my soda intake. I met with my new trainer tonight. I even got a new ticker down there.

Some of you may remember, last year, the husband and I decided I should get healthy before we got pregnant again. So we got a gym membership and he paid for 24 sessions of personal training for me.

Three weeks later, we found out baby girl was on the way! She's 5 months old now. A wonderful surprise, but wow, now I need to get some of those sessions used up! They expire on Feb. 1, 2011. Crazy!

My prepregnancy weight was about 252, so at 255 today, I'm not too far off. However, I am at least a size bigger, all in my belly. I've lost so much muscle it's not even funny. And I found out my body has 115 pounds of FAT on it. Awesome.

So here is to working out and getting healthy, and making better choices all around!

6 comments:

Kailee said...

Congratulations on wanting to get healthy! I'm in the same boat. I've had NO motivation. My baby is 1. I gained 75lbs with her. When I had her I was 215, now I'm about 158, but I still have a little ways to go. I actually worked out today, so that's good! :) Here's to getting healthy and staying healthy! :)

Love, Kailee


www.preciouscargobakery.blogspot.com

stewbert said...

thanks Kailee!

steph k said...

nice!

I barely saw your comment... it's... a lot? 12 weeks, 3 sessions per week. so 36?

stewbert said...

oh that is a lot! sweet!

Edward J Munoz said...

Hello. I send all the best wishes to your new bundle of joy and for your fresh start at getting your weight down. Since June 1st I have lost 85lbs and my life has taken off. It's a daily work. I also blog @ www.1poundattatime.blogspot.com my name is Ed and just wanted to say hey and good luck. Stop by and say Hi...

ciao

Guitar Player said...

I lIKE YOUR attitude on this whole weight loss expierience,you can get motivated easily and you will eventually get down to the weight you so desire,i am pulling for you and your family. : )