Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I didn't gain ALL the weight back.

SHOCKER!

I was really surprised when I weighed myself yesterday morning and found that I was at 290. While Todd was gone, I had been down to 286, so 290 isn't bad!

I'm back on Spark People again. I was using Daily Burn, but they don't have an app for android yet, and if I don't track my food immediately, I forget and then fudge it later. Just being honest.

I haven't gone back to the gym yet because we're still working therapy schedules out for the little dude. I took the boys to the park this morning and will hopefully being doing more walking.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm afraid to step on my scale. Whenever I enter the bathroom I feel it taunting me and I run away scared. I know 100% that I put on at least a good 10 pounds since I started holiday baking back towards the end of November. Though it was fun and cute to say everything made had no caleries, my hips, bum and belly are now having the last laugh along with my scale. I'm in the 200+ mark too but afraid of what the REAL number is.

steph k said...

Good girl!!! I am proud of you.

I stopped using DailyBurn because I switched jobs and I can't track my exercise as easily with a trainer... I don't know what everything is called. And I'm annoyed at the lack of android support as well.

Cupcake said...

You go girl!! A little progress soon goes a long way. :)